Best Sound, 2000
Theme Park World
Best Sports Game, 2003
Formula One Career Challenge
Best Use of IP, 2008
Metal Gear Solid Mobile
Best Sound, 2008
Race Driver : GRID
Best Sports Game, 2009
Race Driver: GRID
Best Sports Game, 2011
· Whether you need a full orchestral score, 15 second looped music, whatever the style, or simply an arrangement of a current piece of music
· The studio facility uses Steinberg Cubase SX3 as a front end, with libraries and synthesisers includes EWQL Symphonic Orchestra XP, EW RA, EW Symphonic Choirs, EW Stormdrum, Native Instruments Komplete 4, Kurzweil K2500r, Korg Trinity.
· Full Hollywood sound effects library and personally recorded library. Editing on Sony Sound Forge and Vegas editing software with various manipulation tools.
· I have a wealth of experience in dialogue editing. Not only the general 'topping and tailing' of phrase, but also the removal of unwanted noise within a file, and creating a good take from a number of bad takes.
· Your game doesn't sound right? We have extensive experience in visiting developers and helping them sort out their audio bugs. An experienced audio programmer can also be brought in to help if required.
FOLEY AND LOCATION RECORDING
· Excellent foley equipment for recording anything from natural sounds, to vehicles on a rolling road or track, to a string quartet. All recordings can be done from 44khz 16 bit to 96khz 24 bit.
· includes Yamaha 01v96 digital mixing desk linked to PC with multitrack recording software, Sound Devices 788T portable field recorder with a selection of microphones from DPA, Sennheiser, Rode, AKG and Shure.